If you are here, it is because you want to know more about the obligations and rights that correspond to you as a user of this website (https://www.choosecthulhu.com) and that is very good. Our duty is to inform you and yours to be informed.
You should know that this website is adapted to the current regulations in relation to data protection, which affects the personal data you provide us with your express consent and the cookies we use to make this website work correctly and can develop its activity.
Specifically, this website complies with the following regulations:
- The RGPD (Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of natural persons) which is the new European Union regulation that unifies the regulation of the treatment of personal data in the different countries of the EU.
- The LOPD (Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, the Regulation of development of the LOPD) that regulates the processing of personal data and the obligations that we must assume the responsible of a web or a blog at the time of managing this information.
- The LSSI (Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce) that regulates economic transactions through electronic means, as is the case of this blog.
The person in charge and owner of this website is Choose Cthulhu
- Name: Choose Cthulhu
- NIF: 43818237V
- Registered Office: C / San Clemente 24 6th floor, CP 38002, Santa Cruz de Tenerife. Tenerife
- Website activity: Storybooks adapted from H.P.Lovecraft
- Email: [email protected]
The moment you access and use this website, you assume your status as a user with your corresponding rights and obligations.
If you are over 13 years old, you can register as a user on this website without the prior consent of your parents or guardians.
If you are under 13, you will need the consent of your parents or guardians to process your personal data.
REGISTRATION AND PURPOSE OF YOUR DATA
Depending on the form or section you access, we will only request the necessary data for the purposes described below. At all times, you must give your express consent when we request personal information with the following purposes:
- The specific purposes that are particularly indicated in each of the pages or sections where the registration form or electronic contact appears.
- In general, to meet your requests, comments, queries or any type of request you make as a user through any of the contact forms that we put at your disposal.
- To inform you about consultations, requests, activities, products, news and / or services; via e-mail, fax, Whatsapp, Skype, telephone provided, sms and mms.
- To send you commercial or advertising communications through any other electronic or physical means, which makes it possible to make communications.
These communications will always be related to our products, services, news or promotions, as well as those products or services that we may consider of interest and that may be offered by collaborators, companies or “partners” with whom we maintain commercial promotion or collaboration agreements.
If so, we guarantee that these third parties will never have access to your personal data, being in any case these communications made by Choose Cthulhu, as the owner of the website.
ACCURACY AND TRUTHFULNESS OF DATA
As a user, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and modification of the data you send to Choose Cthulhu, exonerating us from any responsibility in this regard.
In other words, it is your responsibility to guarantee and respond in any case to the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and you undertake to keep them updated.
SUBSCRIPTION CANCELATION AND RIGHT OF REVOCATION
As the owner of the data that you have provided us, at any time you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by sending us an email to [email protected] and attaching a photocopy of your identity document as valid proof.
Also, at any time you can unsubscribe to stop receiving our newsletter or any other commercial communication, directly from the same email you have received or by sending an email to [email protected]
ACCESS TO DATA BY THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT
In order to provide services strictly necessary for the operation and development of the activities of this website, we inform you that we share data with the following service providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
You can be confident that these third parties will not be able to use this information for any other purpose that is not specifically regulated in our relations with them by virtue of the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google. Google will use this information on our behalf in order to keep track of your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services related to website activity and Internet use.
Google may transmit such information to third parties when required by law, or when such third parties process the information on behalf of Google. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data they may have.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data by Google in the manner and for the purposes indicated.
As the owner of the website, Choose Cthulhu has adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data that it processes, as well as to avoid its loss, alteration and / or access by third parties not authorized
We remind you that, for more information, you can consult our Legal Notice and Cookies Policy pages.